Friday, June 3, 2011

A Day In The Life

A day in the life of a truck driver. Not one of my typical days. Typically, I would spend most of my day driving. That's my job. Or I might spend too much time at loading docks, and then drive half the night. Shh don't tell the D.O.T. But not today, or I should say yesterday, it's after midnight. I did drive a little, far enough to get to my next fuel stop. Then I hung out at a truck stop for the rest of the day. I'd rather be driving! Except that I got to pay some attention to my puppy today. Her picture graces this blog. And I chatted with a friend online for awhile. I enjoyed both activities very much. And now, since I have all my driving time available, I think I'll go for a midnight ride. Make it another typical day in the life of a truck driver. And remember, if you want to get where your going, follow the directions, or you will wind up someplace you don't want to be. More on that later. May the good Lord guide you until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment